Senior Financial Analyst - Finance Systems
As a Finance Systems and Tools Analyst for Hewlett Packard Enterprise, you will work to develop, maintain, and improve the tools used in the finance function. You will work closely with the different finance groups as well as IT to proactively manage finance tools owned by the various IT organizations and lead process improvement initiatives related to finance tools.
We are looking for someone who has demonstrated strong Finance and analytical proficiency on project work involving IT systems. A background in project management/facilitation of end to end system flow is a great asset for this position.
- Review of current processes
- Partner with different organizations as required
- Design new processes
- Implement and test finance processes
- Solicit and document user feedback
- Business transaction support
- Communicate changes to broader Finance community
- Develop training on changes
- Coordinate implementation with IT
- Bachelor’s degree in business finance, accounting, or economics
- 6 years of experience as a financial analyst
- Project management
- Revenue Recognition
- Labor cost tracking
Collaborating and facilitating project work with cross-functional business groups
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top