Senior Financial Analyst
“Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.”
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
- Controllership currently has an Expert level finance position open in its organization. Controllership focuses on many
exciting areas such as, legal accounting, pre-tax earnings forecast, balance sheet reviews, cross BU enablement,
oversight of GFS, and ensuring the financial close is completed on time with accurate finance statements.
The role’s main objectives are:
- Drive the research and analysis on the US Enterprise Services and ROVAC legal entity financials
- Research and Analysis includes-
- Review material GL ( LO & LEM ) transactions in GL to ensure they are transfer pricing compliant
- Review trends and research any unusual trends, including usage of accounts, compliance with AFM
- Document and summarize findings including root cause, short term and long term solutions
- Liaise with various tax, and BU finance teams to propose solutions for non-compliant transactions
- Provide oversight for the GBS team enlisted to manage movement of data from ROVAC to ES codes
- Provide explanations on swings in IC related accounts as part of valuation exercise
- Assist in closing out any payroll related cost centers in ROVAC codes and get the employees moved to ES company
- Drive Controllership/Tax driven IT projects by writing Business Requirement documents ( BRD’s ) and working the
projects in partnership with FS, IT, Tax and GBS
- Drive and document enhancements to the end to end ROVAC/ES pre-tax earnings forecast
- Summarize findings and report to management progress on root cause resolution
- Create Metric dashboards on a quarterly basis and review with the management and RBU controllers
- Complete country package reporting on a timely basis
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field of study with a minimum of 10 years related experience.
- CPA preferred
- Tax knowledge preferred
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Understanding of accounting principles with knowledge in the tax/ transfer pricing space
- Excellent business application skills (incl. Business Warehouse, EDW, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Get results through others in a matrix organization.
- Must be highly motivated with good communication skills.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top