Senior Financial Analyst - Controllership
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
Looking for CA qualified and experienced candidates (between 6-10 years) for an IC role in Controllership
- Roles and Responsibilities:
Strong Understanding of accounting and finance concepts. Hands on experience on finance systems (SAP etc..),
- Experience in managing the Internal financial controls, interpreting the accounting policies & procedures in turn to facilitate internal financial control.
Reviewing and finalization of accounts of one or multiple entities (as per Indian and US GAAP).
- Hands on experience in MEC, QEC and YEC activities.
Ability to draw Cash flow and work with treasury on a need basis.
- Hands on experience on Statutory, Internal and Tax audits.
- Expert on Companies Act, Accounting standards,
- Ensure compliance with various statutes and control parameters. Ability to identify risks and address the same with mitigating controls.
Asset management- Control and reporting
Experience in SoX Controls and reporting.
- Enable and support leadership team with strong control matrices which would help in decision making.
Manage end to end offshore billing operations & coordinate operational activities with respective process SPOCs (local and US) and ensure that the billing is accurate.
- Knowledge of Direct and indirect tax is mandatory. Minimal hands on experience is needed to handle some of the activities.
- Hands on experience on STPI, SEZ reporting & concepts. VAT
- Exposure to IND AS and IFRS is desirable.
- Exposure to M&A is desirable.
- Self starter, ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a capability to work across diverse teams and also an ability to work across virtual teams.
- Strong accounting, compliance and controls focused.
- Excellent Written / Oral communications skills.
- Capability to multi-task activities and provide timely delivery of deliverables.
- Excellent analytical and Business Application (e.g., Microsoft Excel / power point etc.. ) skills.
- Ready to work in a change management environment.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Ability to identify key fraud preventative controls and leverage to develop monitoring capability.
- Superior teamwork and motivating skills.
- Good project management skills
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
Self starter, ability to work with minimal supervision.
Strong interpersonal skills with a capability to work across diverse teams and also an ability to work across virtual teams.
Strong accounting, compliance and controls focused.
Excellent Written / Oral communications skills.
Capability to multi-task activities and provide timely delivery of deliverables.
Excellent analytical and Business Application (e.g., Microsoft Excel / power point etc.. ) skills.
Ready to work in a change management environment.
Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
Ability to identify key fraud preventative controls and leverage to develop monitoring capability.
Superior teamwork and motivating skills.
Good project management skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Education and Work Experience: -
- CA 6 to 10 years of experience Auditing and controllership
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top