Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company's regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
The AMS Contra Revenue team is responsible to manage the proper financial statement and representation of all contra revenue types in the AMS for all indirect sales. In order to achieve this, the Contra team performs a variety of activities such as MEC management, reserve analysis, ad-hoc reporting and narratives, forecast, accrual calculation, and Balance Sheet narratives.
- Review and provide commentary on Balance Sheet adequacy and aging avoiding unreconciled or escalatable items
- Provide insight and details on expected exit estimates during the MEC
- Implement a validation of Actuals vs. Forecast/Accrual during MEC
- Actively engage in re-engineering projects delivering outputs as per established guidelines and timeline requirements
- Participate in Lean Six Sigma projects through proposal for efficiencies to be gained by Delivery organization
- Complete cross training for assigned backup roles
- Participate in the open mentoring program
- Maintain process documentation updated
- Successful and timely execution of month-end close and non-month end close activities based on customer's timelines and other requirements.
- Maintain green metrics for accrual accuracy
- Adhere to internal controls (SOX/US GAAP/AFM/etc.) and support all Internal and External Audit requirements
- Work with manager in order to develop a career plan
- Compliance Contra Revenue Lead
- Operational Excellence Lead
- First level university degree with a focus in finance; advanced degree strongly preferred.
- 5- 10 years of Accounting/Finance Experience, Share Service Experience is desirable.
- Accounting and Financial background
- Advanced English Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (advanced level)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access
- Financial Analysis and interpretation
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Business and Financial Controls
- Financial Modeling, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Accelerating Change
- Change management
- Accounting knowledge
- Experience presenting financial information
- Developed subject matter knowledge
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with senior leaders of the organization
- Relationship building
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top