Senior Financial Analyst
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity Provides the most complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a unique understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
- Forecasts financial results within the broadest scope.
- Leads and advises on the most complex business initiatives, typically leading several analysts across multiple areas within finance and across geographies/organizations.
- Drives process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function globally.
- Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
- Ability to influence an entire business within a broad scope, interacting with individuals at the Vice President (VP) and Senior Vice President (SVP) level.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) strongly preferred.
- Typically 10 years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in a variety of finance functions.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Superior business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Superior communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Excellent business acumen.
- Excellent project management skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top