Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and
dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw and Wrocław
Our Center of in Wrocław specializes in advanced services, which main goal is to deliver support in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett
Packard Enterprise and our clients.
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Finance Center of Excellence in Wrocław is looking for talented individuals who would like to grow in international environment. If you are interested in accounting, controlling, statutory or any other field of financial
analysis this is the place for you.
- Provides complex financial analysis for a financial function or the business
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making processes
- Forecasts financial results within a broad scope
- Leads business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance
- Identifies and implements possible process improvements
- Represents the business unit during cross-regional and functional planning processes
- Participating in month-end-closure activities
- First level university degree with a focus on business or economics
- Degree or accounting certification is an advantage (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business
- 6+ years of relevant experience in finance area
- Very good understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis with advanced knowledge in one area
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, ERP systems)
- Very good communication, teamwork and influencing skills
- Fluency in English
- Strong business acumen
- Good project management skills
We are offering:
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Private medical care
- Benefit sport system
- Life insurance
- Welness program
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top