Senior Financial Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE’s Global Tax team sits within the wider Global Finance organization. Their goal is to provide a competitive advantage to HPE shareowners and the HPE business through tax solutions, while ensuring uncompromising integrity, professional excellence, and regulatory compliance. The Global Tax Leadership team is passionate about developing their employees and providing opportunities for career development.
Senior Financial Analyst
- Provides complex and occasionally highly complex financial and tax analysis to support business and statutory requirements, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Ability to handle End to End Controllership function for HPE Entities in Philippines – Manage Annual Statutory Audit, Annual Tax Computation, and ensure accurate and timely submission of Statutory Financial Reports and Tax as required by local legal and regulatory requirements
- Good understanding of US GAAP, SOX and other reporting requirements
- Consults with business and functional leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
- Forecasts financial results within a broad scope.
- Leads initiatives assigned, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within Finance.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Represents country during cross-regional or cross-functional planning processes.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts, as appropriate.
- Ability to influence multiple organizations within a broad scope, typically interacting with directors and Vice Presidents (VPs).
About the candidate
- First level university degree with a focus in Finance or Tax; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA)) preferred.
- Typically 6 years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in one area, Tax preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Good project management skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top