Senior Financial Analyst
- Strong Domain exposures to specific domains like in Forensic Audit / Operational Risk / Risk Assessment / Data Analytics (experience in supporting Litigation and Disputes for Forensic Lead in one of the big 4 accounting company is preferred).
- Exposure to data analysis techniques and excellent understanding of analytical applications in audit area.
- Ability to convert a business problem to analytical problem and taking analytical solution to business implementation is extremely critical for the role.
- Capable of taking independent decisions and manage challenging situations effectively.
- Comfortable working with large data sets and has attention to details.
- Requirement of a Superior skills and capability in systems and data with possible exposure to SQL/ ACL Audit Analytics software is a BIG PLUS.
- Exposure to Risk Management and Business Controls.
- Experience & Exposure in Internal Audit Methodology / Methods.
CA / CIA / CPA / CMA / MBA Finance with 7 years of experience.
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
- Highly skilled in understanding of key business processes and connection to the data and systems.
- Excellent Written / Oral communications skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Capability to multi-task activities and provide timely delivery of deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a capability to work across diverse teams and also an ability to work across virtual teams.
- Strong ability to influence / drive change particularly in understanding the systems, processes and data analytics.
- Ability to conceptualize analytical application would be a key requirement.
- Ability to identify key fraud preventative controls and leverage to develop monitoring capability.
- Excellent analytical and Business Application (e.g., Microsoft Excel) skills.
- Superior teamwork and motivating skills.
- Good project management skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top