Senior Financial Analyst
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Lodz.
Our Center in Wroclaw and Lodz specializes in advanced services, which main goal is to deliver support in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients.
HPE Center of Excellence in Wroclaw is looking for talented individuals who would like to grow in international environment. If you are interested in accounting, controlling, statutory or any other field of financial analysis this is the place for you. Do not hesitate and submit your profile now for HPE – the ACCA recommended employer.
- Provides complex financial analysis for a financial function or the business
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making processes
- Leads the forecasting, budgeting and month-end close processes
- Leads business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance
- Identifies and implements possible process improvements
- Represents the business unit during cross-regional and functional planning processes
- University degree relevant to Finance and Business.
- Accounting Certification, CA, CPA or equivalent (MBA etc.) preferred.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function
- Very good understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Excellent computer skills in general, especially Excel. Knowledge of Macros/VBA is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and business application skills
- Very good communication, teamwork and influencing skills
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Strong business acumen
- Good project management skills
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- HPE Badge discount program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top