Senior Financial Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates newpossibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses,governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software,services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and deliverstechnology solutions that drive business value, create social value, andimprove the lives of our clients.
The Finance team at HPE provides worldclass decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholdervalue through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, andinnovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting thecompany’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
We are looking for asenior level Financial Analyst to manage and facilitate the following acrossGlobal Sales Operations:
- Plan and manage the close processes across all teams and ensure coordinated execution of to meet expected results.
- Manage total spend forecast scenario planning by integrating operational, value add choice points, and transformational programs for both short and long term periods aligned with multi-year planning cycles.
- Plan and manage funding associated with M&A activities, Plan Of Action (POA) integrated with IT, and internal programs to yield ongoing efficiencies.
- Development and evaluation financial components of businesses cases that result in returns on approved investments.
- Analysis and reporting of total Field Selling Cost (FSC) across regions and global teams.
A Senior FinancialAnalyst at HPE typically:
- Provides the most complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a unique understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
- Forecasts financial results within the broadest scope.
- Leads and advises on the most complex business initiatives, typically leading several analysts across multiple areas within finance and across geographies/organizations.
- Drives process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function globally.
- Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
- Ability to influence an entire business within a broad scope, interacting with individuals at the Vice President (VP) and Senior Vice President (SVP) level.
Education and ExperienceRequired:
- Firstlevel university degree with a focus in business or economics
- Atleast 10 years of experience as a financial analyst
- Directexperience in the extraction of large datasets from enterprise data warehouses
- Directexperience in the analysis and presentation of useful information fordecision-making purposes at all leadership levels
- Trackrecord of successfully managing large projects or programs
- Abilityto develop complex data models, including ROI modeling
- MBAor CPA is highly preferred
- Directexperience in Global Sales or Sales Operations is a big differentiator
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top