Senior Financial Analyst
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leadingprovider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a SeniorFinancial Analyst to join our team.
This is a hands-on positionresponsible supporting a broad range of analytical based responsibilities. Theposition will own numerous financial functions as well as implement, supportand enhance core business applications, processes, reporting and analyticalanalyses. The position will also workclosely with IT consultants as appropriate to support key business applicationsbeing implemented and scaled to accommodate growth and changing business needs.
- Financial Planning & Analysis:
- Preparation of internal management reporting and external reportingschedules
- Provide management and analytical support for departmental functionsincluding, operating budget, monthly forecasts, and performance analysis
- Providing monthly and quarterly budget/ forecast vs. actual varianceanalysis & reporting
- Partner with various functional managers (e.g. Marketing) to ensure projectcosts and deliverables are properly estimated and managed
- Business Analysis:
- Based on business need and requests, enhance reporting and dataanalysis leveraging SQL/query tools from enterprise systems, businessintelligence, and other core business solutions and applications
- Interact with IT-based customer service personnel for businessapplication issues and application upgrades
- Administer security with Finance and IT, based on defined proceduresand roles, for business applications
- Work with IT consultants to ensure sufficient data security, back-upsand recovery procedures are adequate and working effectively
- Other Duties:
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis and special projects as requested
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum Six (6) years relevant work experience required.
- Able to interpret fundamental business financial statementsand information required.
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Willingness to learn new tasks and a positive,service-oriented attitude required.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline such asEconomics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science or a MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years’ technology hardware, software, professionalservices, or manufacturing finance experience highly preferred.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining tier 1-2 ERPsystems.
- Experience creating and implementing enterprise reportsusing mainstream reporting tools (e.g. Crystal reporting, Cognos/TM1, Hyperion,SAP).
- Experience with software validation.
- Santa Clara, CA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard EnterpriseCompany
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard EnterpriseCompany, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions forthe mobile enterprise. The company designs and delivers Mobility-DefinedNetworks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvyusers who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personalcommunication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can relyupon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performanceoptimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual ITintervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and loweroperational costs.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equalopportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO isthe Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE#HewlettPackardEnterprise #HPEJobs #HewlettPackardEnterpriseJobs
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top