Senior Financial Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
Senior Financial Analyst
Day to day responsibilities:
- Provides the most complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a unique understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
- Forecasts financial results within the broadest scope.
- Leads and advises on the most complex business initiatives, typically leading several analysts across multiple areas within finance and across geographies/organizations.
- Drives process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function globally.
- Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
- Ability to influence an entire business within a broad scope, interacting with individuals at the Vice President (VP) and Senior Vice President (SVP) level.
A Senior Financial Analyst typically possesses the following qualities:
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Superior business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Superior communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Excellent business acumen.
Education and ExperienceRequired:
- Bachelor’s degree with afocus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification(e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration(MBA) strongly preferred.
- At least 7 years ofexperience as a financial analyst for a major global technology or technicalservices company
- 7 years of experience inconstructing, maintaining, and analyzing large financial datasets in commonoffice productivity tools
- Direct experience inconducting and facilitating high level business communication
- Typicallyexperienced in a variety of finance functions. (business or global/regionalfinance support)
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority /Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexibleworking hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett PackardEnterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is toprovide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving careeropportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in apleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hearfrom you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal atwww.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top