Senior Database Administrator/Data Architect
Hewlett Packard Enterpriseis a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutionsto its clients. Hewlett PackardEnterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology,applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in themanufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media andentertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; andto governments around the world.
Governments turn toHewlett Packard Enterprise to help reduce costs, streamline processes andoperate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the servicesthey provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabledus to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
The HealthcareOrganization of HPE is seeking a Senior Database Administrator/Data Architect.
Participates as a memberof and leads development teams. Performs analysis of complex functional andbusiness requirements. Prepares code stubs for others. Completes code toimplement solutions. Designs solutions for others to code. Participates incross-functional teams. Leads design activities May provide mentoring andguidance to other developers. Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests.Represents team to client/customers. Demonstrates technical leadership, andexerts influence outside of immediate team. Develops innovative team solutionsto complex problems.
Contributes to strategic direction for teams.Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide maintenance solutionsacross one or more technology areas (e.g. Database Administration). Performssolution design. Applies the company’s and 3rd party technologies and leadsdesign of highly complex infrastructure and software solutions.
Independently implements end user orenterprise infrastructure or services of significant complexity. Integratestechnical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions forthe company and customers. Mentors and consults with team members and otherorganizations, customer and vendors on complex issues. Assigns work to others.Technical leadership of assigned project. Provide time / resource estimates forassigned projects. May develop innovative solutions to complex business andtechnology problems.
- A technical Bachelor’sdegree or equivalent experience or certifications
- SME in databasedesign/administration
- SME in writing SQLqueries
- SME indesigning/implementing database views
Knowledge and SkillsRequired:
- Extensive experiencewriting code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C , C#, VB.Net; databaseslike Sql Server/Oracle; and Testing tools Experience of multiple full releasecycles
- SME of database accessmethods
- Advanced understandingof modern software development methodologies, specifically Agile Development
- Advanced understandingof modern software development tools and Software Configuration Management(SCM)
- Advanced understandingof Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools
- Expert in DatabaseAdministration
- General ProjectManagement
- Customer/ VendorManagement
- Business Analysis
- Advanced Webtechnologies
- Good verbal and writtencommunication skills; influencing skills and ability to work effectively in ageographically dispersed team.
- Demonstrated technicalleadership skills.
- Must be a US Citizen ora US Permanent Resident
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top