Senior Database Administrator/Data Architect
Hewlett Packard Enterpriseis a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutionsto its clients. Hewlett PackardEnterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology,applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in themanufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media andentertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; andto governments around the world.
Governments turn toHewlett Packard Enterprise to help reduce costs, streamline processes andoperate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the servicesthey provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabledus to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
The HealthcareOrganization of HPE is seeking a Senior Database Administrator/Data Architect.
Responsible forimplementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordancewith an agreed technical design. Occasionally responsible for providing adetailed technical design for enterprise solutions. Understands a broadspectrum of company technology in order to provide part or all of a detailedtechnical design which meets customer requirements.
Often leads small tomedium technical projects. Works with and under the direction of theProject/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives. Liaiseswith Solutions Architect as appropriate.
Provides technical supportand input on the application of technology to a defined business segment.Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
Provides technicalleadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
Provides planning anddesign support for the development of solution architectures that will beimplemented in a multiple system environment.
Communicates across clientcommunity, and is viewed as adding value. Demonstrates execution of the companystrategy.
Contributes to knowledgetools and communities, and ensures project learning’s are documented andshared. Role models Focuses on single customer. Solves diverse and complex. Maylead a project team.
- Involved with the designand scope of deliverables within a field of expertise. Lead small team indelivery of a specific deliverable.
- Perform/drive resolutionof problems on combinations and interactions of products. Apply technology andconsulting to solve a client business problem.
- Communicate and presentcomplex issues with assurance and confidence. Use of consulting skillsincluding: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport,and influencing.
- Conduct/lead oralstatus/technical interchange meetings with clients on small to medium sizedengagements.
- Owns and produces customerdocumentation. Translate technical details into concise and easy to understandwritten form. Write relevant components of a proposal document (e.g. answer specificRFP questions). Translate verbal requirements from face to face client meetingsinto requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals.
- Discuss (within own areaof expertise) requirements with a customer, and to challenge and clarify whenappropriate. From the requirements, develop a high level design or plan, andthen estimate the amount of effort required to deliver. Advise the engagementowner about the risks associated with this work package.
- Work with a team toprovide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentationfor delivery.
Bachelor of Arts/Scienceor equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study orcertifications, or relevant professional experience
Knowledge and SkillsRequired:
Database Administrationand Data Architect experience required
Required experience aresupporting SQL Server 2012, Oracle databases
Mumps experience preferred.
Experience with applicationssuch as Bed Management System, Occupational Health Record System, PAID,Registration, VA’s MDWS middleware preferred.
Must be a US Citizen or aUS Permanent Resident
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top