Senior Credit Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
Senior Credit Analyst
- Uses financial statements to independently determine the financial condition of customers and decides credit limit recommendations (for highest monetary value customers.
- Manages accounts of customers with the highest monetary value and highest risk that require independent judgment.
- Interacts with customers of the highest monetary value and builds relationships with senior executives.
- Resolves highly complex issues independently,; acts as an escalation point for more junior individual contributors.
- Reviews credit recommendations of lower-level individual contributors for large customers.
- Presents credit recommendations to VP level management at HP and at cross-function meetings.
- Negotiates down payments with customers and HP sales staff to allow customer to purchase above their credit limit.
- Represents HP at high level negotiations for large strategic deals.
- Impacts high-value external on-going customers.
- Ability to influence high value of credit grants.
Education and Experience Required:
First level university degree with a focus in business or economics;
advanced degree in business preferred.
- Typically 6-10 of experience in a credit function recommended, usually at a bank.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Excellent written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent accounting knowledge.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent prioritization skills.
- Excellent understanding of risk mitigation tools.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong influence skills.
- Strong project management skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top