Senior Credit Analyst
Uses financial statements to independently determine the financial condition of customers and decides credit limit recommendations (for highest monetary value customers.
- Manages accounts of customers with the highest monetary value and highest risk that require independent judgment.
- Interacts with customers of the highest monetary value and builds relationships with senior executives.
- Resolves highly complex issues independently,; acts as an escalation point for more junior individual contributors.
- Reviews credit recommendations of lower-level individual contributors for large customers.
- Presents credit recommendations to senior management at HP and at cross-function meetings.
- Negotiates collateral with customers and HP sales staff to allow high risk customer to purchase product
- Represents HP at high level negotiations for large strategic deals.
. Engages with country business partners including sales/Finance and sales operation when performing credit assessment on deal/CL
- Impacts high-value external on-going customers.
Ability to influence high value of credit grants.
Education and Experience Required:
First level university degree with a focus in accounting or finance
advanced degree in business preferred.
Typically 6-10 of experience in a credit function recommended.
Working experience in Japanese companies preferred
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Fluency in speaking and writing Japanese
Excellent written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent accounting knowledge.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent prioritization skills.
- Excellent understanding of risk mitigation tools.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong influence skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top