Senior Credit Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
Uses financial statements to independently determine the financial condition of customers and decides credit limit recommendations (for highest monetary value customers.
- Manages accounts of customers with the highest monetary value and highest risk that require independent judgment.
- Interacts with customers of the highest monetary value and builds relationships with senior executives.
- Resolves highly complex issues independently,; acts as an escalation point for more junior individual contributors.
- Reviews credit recommendations of lower-level individual contributors for large customers.
- Presents credit recommendations to senior management at HP and at cross-function meetings.
- Negotiates collateral with customers and HP sales staff to allow high risk customer to purchase product
- Represents HP at high level negotiations for large strategic deals.
. Engages with country business partners including sales/Finance and sales operation when performing credit assessment on deal/CL
- Impacts high-value external on-going customers.
What do we expect?
Education and Experience Required:
First level university degree with a focus in accounting or finance
advanced degree in business preferred.
Typically 6-10 of experience in a credit function recommended.
Working experience in Japanese companies preferred
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Fluency in speaking and writing Japanese
Excellent written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent accounting knowledge.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent prioritization skills.
- Excellent understanding of risk mitigation tools.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong influence skills.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top