Senior Business Analyst
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Application Services Global Delivery Poland located in Warsaw offers software development and maintenance services to Hewlett Packard Enterprise customers all over the world. Poland Center focuses on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web Solutions, SAP R/3 and SAP BW implementation, Application Management, Quality Assurance & Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. Most of GDAS Poland Center employees hold multiple certifications from Oracle, Sun, Microsoft, SAP, OBI, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP and Six Sigma.
Senior Business Analyst
SCRUM, Requirements Analysis, WebServices, XML
Job location: Warszawa, Łódź
Successful candidate will be responsible for defining complex systems scope and objectives, gathering business requirements, analyzing new future requirements and how they fit into existing products, creating detailed user stories, working with the development team providing team members with help in understanding customer needs, collaborating with other development teams to deliver Air shopping, pricing merchandising functionalities, ensuring new product features are delivered as required and does not impact existing product and/or capabilities, may provide functional and business practice recommendation to team members.
- Professional experience as a Business Analyst (3 years)
- Able to perform business systems analysis; explain and document complex requirements in a clear, concise manner
- Able to solve complex, challenging problems
- Knowledge of XML and Web Services
- Experience in SCRUM methodology
- Willingness to develop as a Business Analyst using Agile methodologies close cooperate with development team
- Communicative, detail oriented individual
- Able to act independently with general direction
- Proactive approach to work and not afraid of making decisions
- Able to multitask and manage multiple projects workload
- Very good command of English – oral and written
- Experience in Air tickets shopping, pricing, merchandising
- Excellent communication skills, friendly attitude
- Good teamwork abilities, collaborative approach to people
- Experience in working within international environment
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Modern offices in attractive locations
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Badge discount program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top