Hewlett PackardEnterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impacton people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfoliothat spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billioncustomers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, anddelivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value,and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not onlyhappen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways forpeople to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition toworking alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities tolearn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guidedby feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize yourknowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to shareour knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Software has a widevariety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliveramazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customerengagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and governdata assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports itscustomers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of softwaresolutions. Big Data has changed the software landscape and HPE is leading theway.
Will work closely with the Scrum team todefine strategy and process, bringing automation in line with existingfunctional aspect of the test effort. This position is responsible for the designand development of automated testing using Selenium and automation of Restbased API’s for functional automation. Will be responsible for creation,execution and maintenance of automated scripts. In addition the position isresponsible for creating metrics and increasing test coverage using theautomated systems.
- Implementand develop automated test practices for both web and REST API’s
- Workwith the Scrum team and colleagues to define process and strategy associatedwith automation.
- Plantest schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates.
- Participatein product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, productdesigns, schedules, or potential problems
Hewlett PackardEnterprise Values:
Partnership first: Webelieve in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships withour customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: Wenever sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: Weare driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive socialbenefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, makeHewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPEour goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantlyevolving career opportunities.
If you are looking forchallenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitelywant to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal atwww.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent knowledge of using Selenium, Java and Spring framework.
- Work exposure with Agile Methodology. In depth knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Excellent knowledge in OS/DB installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Excellent knowledge of test plan creation
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good to have knowledge of GitHub and Jenkins build system
- Knowledge in Cloud technologies /Virtualization
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top