Security Software Specialist Senior Presales
HPE is seeking a highly motivated and qualified professional for a Presales role to be based in Prague, Czech Republic. The HPE Security business unit is at the forefront of the security leadership position in the security industry and specifically in the high-end segment of Application Security where the PreSales consultant will be focused.
As HPE Security Presales, you will possess exceptional presentation, written and verbal skills. You will ideally be familiar with the entire product portfolio and are a subject matter expert in our own application security ArcSight suite. You will have a deep understanding of security principles, architectures and competitive products, security architectures and design. The candidate will be joining an international sales team, playing a key role as subject matter expert.
He/she will be responsible for a wide range of presales activities including:
- Product presentation and technical deep diving to prospects, customers and partners.
- Conducting and documenting successful PoC’s and live demos of HPE ArcSight as well as Fortify Static, Dynamic and Real-time Application Security Suite and Fortify on Demand cloud-based solutions.
- Addressing RFI/RFP/RFQ responses in an extensive, formally excellent and timely manner.
- Customization and localization of product documentation.
- Keeping a healthy and positive relationship with key customers and partners, meeting them regularly and keeping them up to date with the latest product releases and new features.
- Representing HPE Security at trade shows and events, also as public speaker.
- Generally speaking representing HPE Security in the specific market with a high standing and leadership.
Besides the product specialization required and explained above, the selected candidate will be trained to pitch the entire HPE Security portfolio including: HPE ArcSight – Enterprise SIEM and Threat Intelligence; HPE Fortify Security Assurance; HPE Data Security: Voltage data centric security solutions and Atalla L2 encryption and key management devices.
Education and Experience Required:
- 5 to 10 years of real field experience as presales engineer in the information security market or security specialist.
- Robust knowledge of information security fundamentals, market analysis and product verticals (architectural design, technology, hands-on).
- Excellent skills in code security solutions and web penetration testing: presentation, sizing, design, implementation, customization, troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of the local IT security market up to C-level (system integrators, resellers, distributors are a plus).
- Good knowledge of common programming languages (Java, J2EE, .NET, C/C , Object C, etc.) and software development environments (Ant or Jenkins build mgmt, QA & metrics, application testing, BugZilla, HPE Quality Center or Rational Clear Quest bug tracking, Eclipse or Visual Studio IDE, etc.).
- Ability to communicate the value of the solution in terms of financial return and impact on customer business goals.
- Considered as a plus:
- existing hands-on skills on HPE ArcSight, HPE Fortify and/or another Gartner leader SAST/DAST solution.
- CISSP, CSSLP, CEH certifications
- Open-minded, keen to learn and share, flexible thinker.
- Self-responsible, creative and proactive in managing time-bond tasks and concurrent requests.
- A real and positive-thinking teamworker.
- Confident in diving into different scenarios: from C-level meetings to bit&bytes bake-off against competitors.
- Languages: Eastern European language (Czech, Polish, Slovenian, Croatian), excellent in English both written and spoken.
Flexibility in arranging business trips is required because travelling is approx.. 50% of working time, mainly within Eastern Europe and occasionally to other countries in the Middle East and Africa region.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top