Security Inside Sales Representative, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
HPE Software plays an integral part in the strategy of HPE by delivering innovative software that helps our customers transform to a hybrid infrastructure to power the apps that drive their business, protect their digital enterprise, empower a data-driven organization, and enable workplace productivity while delighting customers in an era of anywhere, anytime access.
HPE Software is:
- One of the largest software companies in the world
- #1 or #2 in all markets in which we compete
- One of the largest SaaS providers
- Serves more than 50,000 customers, including 94% of the Fortune 100
We are looking for highly motivated, ambitious, career-driven individuals to sell our Enterprise Security (ESP) products and solutions.
Inside Sales Representatives are expected to:
- Work with the field sales account executives to sell security products and solutions into a defined set of high potential accounts.
- Build and manage territory and account development plans.
- Grow existing customers while hunting for new business within a defined set of accounts.
- Develop new relationships and stimulate demand by prospecting within target accounts with key decision makers and influencers.
- Own and manage the end-to-end sales cycle on a unique set of sales opportunities, including; qualifying opportunities and buyers, understanding and educating end users about the applicability of using security products and closing the sale.
- Play an active role in helping to close complex opportunities.
Successful candidates will:
- Have a degree from a four year university;
- Have 2-5 years of selling or account management experience
- Demonstrate a track record of sales success, regularly meeting or exceeding sales quota
- Have experience delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Have experience in the IT industry with exposure to and experience with new, evolving models of software delivery to customers in SaaS, Cloud and Mobile models.
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be career motivated and embrace opportunities for upward mobility at HPE
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top