HPE Enterprise Services (HPE ES) is a leading global technology services provider delivering outsourcing services and business solutions to clients around the world. HPE ES founded the information technology outsourcing industry nearly a half-century ago and today delivers one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services available on the market today.
As the HPE Security Architect for a Federal Government Client, you will be accountable for the development of HPE security-related roadmaps, strategies, and interlock across HPE services provided to the account. The role operates as that of trusted advisor to the client and reports into the HPE Account Chief Technologist (ACT) on the account. The Security Architect will work closely with the Client’s Security and HPE Architecture teams to understand customer business priorities and security needs, and to influence the development/alignment of security strategy to HPE offerings. The Security Architect is expected to assess, recommend and drive the implementation of security solutions that effectively support Client business objectives in infrastructure and information risk management.
This is a senior level role that requires the incumbent to interact with and influence both Client and HPE Senior Executive, as well as to support HPE account and delivery organizations in attaining organizational security goals and revenue targets. You must be able to demonstrate industry expertise and how this translates into secure operational services for clients, and develop security solutions that promote growth of the HPE/ESS security footprint across our target markets.
- Partners with the ACT to develop Client security strategies and solutions that align with and provide balance between business priorities and technology solutions
- Brings best of class industry expertise in the security, compliance and risk management domains to the Account
- Communicates technological and security issues to diverse audiences, including technical, architecture and senior management personnel
- Develops solutions to conform with HPE and Client security directives, requirements and risk objectives and goals
- Supports delivery excellence in Information Risk Management operations to safeguard contract commitments and ensure ongoing client satisfaction with HPE security services
- Provides leadership to a diverse team of security professionals to address Growth, Change and Run in IRM on the accounts with a primary focus on Growth.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with key decision-makers and influencers
- Provide SME expertise and assist solution/bid team for new business proposal.
This position is only available to Australian citizens.
- 5 Years’ Experience as an Architect or Senior Security Consultant and equivalent industry experience in Information Risk Management and/or IT Security
- Detailed understanding of, and experience in, IT Security, Information Security and Security Management
- Superior interpersonal skills backed by a successful track record in business negotiations and decision making
- Excellent written communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure team environment
- Ability to acquire and apply new technology concepts to client business models and requirements
- CISSP certification, CISM/CISA or CRISC a plus
- Experience as an Architect – preferred experience in the Australian Public Sector
- Experience of translating business outcomes combined with contractual security requirements to deliverables
- Good understanding of Assurance Practices and Risk Management, with hands on experience
- Ability to identify solutions to resolve security gaps in systems and designs
- High level knowledge of security audit and accreditation processes
- Australian Citizen eligible for security clearance
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top