Scheduling and Dispatch Coordinator
The Scheduling and Dispatch Coordinator assists the Manager of Scheduling and Dispatch in the scheduling, coordination and flight following of all Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) operated aircraft utilized in world-wide flight operations.
Essential Responsibilities & Accountabilities
The Scheduling and Dispatch Coordinator receives approved Flight Requests for business aviation air travel from the Manager of Scheduling and Dispatch and/or directly from corporate officers or their executive administrative assistants (EAs).
The Scheduling and Dispatch Coordinator works in accordance with the HPE Aviation Scheduling and Dispatch Core Processes.
Specific duties handled by the Scheduling and Dispatch Coordinator include coordinating departure and arrival airports, departure and arrival times, ensuring accurate flight manifests, coordinating in-flight catering requirements, Fixed Base Operations (FBO) coordination, customs and immigration coordination, TSA interface and approval, ground handling coordination and ground transportation.
The Scheduling and Dispatch Coordinator interfaces with the Manager of Scheduling and Dispatch, the Chief of Maintenance, Chief Pilot and Director of Aviation as appropriate to ensure optimal aircraft and crew utilization.
Other Related Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Coordinates aircraft requests across internal companies, departments and functions in a multi-national environment;
- Coordinates approved travel requests with available aircraft and flight crew options;
- Assists Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) executive administrative assistants to ensure trip itineraries remain within all regulatory and HPE Aviation parameters and guidelines;
- Schedules company aircraft for operational flights;
- Coordinates aircraft downtime for maintenance with the Chief of Maintenance;
- Communicates aircraft schedules to appropriate flight crew personnel;
- Coordinates domestic and international trip information between HPE EC Members and /or their EAs and internal HPE functions to ensure seamless and responsive customer service;
- Coordinates fractional aircraft and charter services in accordance with HPE Aviation General Operations Manual (GOM) when required:
- Enters and maintains accurate flight-related data and information into flight scheduling system for record keeping purposes;
- Retains passenger manifests, flight logs and records in accordance with federal and international requirements and HPE Aviation guidelines;
- Ensures renewal of all aircraft customs decals, over-flight letters, landing permits and state and federal annual aircraft registrations;
- Coordinates all required landing and over flight permits, slots and visas for international trips with the trip Captain;
- Coordinates all passport, visa and letters of invitation with vendor handling agencies or directly as appropriate;
- Tracks pilot and flight attendant flight/duty time to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and company guidelines;
- Coordinates all E-APIS, customs, immigration and agriculture requirements for international flights originating or terminating at home base;
- Coordinates or assists in the catering requirements for domestic and international flights;
- Assures that trips are properly coded with respect to Business or Personal Use guidelines;
- Coordinates the use of outside contract flight crews if needed.
- Schedules company aircraft for maintenance and training flights;
- Assists the Director of Aviation, Chief Pilot and Chief of Maintenance as required, and;
- Assumes other responsibilities as directed by the Manager of Scheduling and Dispatch.
Education & Licenses
- Education: Associates degree or equivalent experience in corporate aviation scheduling/dispatch preferred.
- Licenses: FAA Dispatch License (ADX) or Airline Transport Pilot License (ATP) preferred.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Five (5) plus years of experience in corporate aviation flight scheduling/dispatch with exposure to domestic and international flight operations required.
- Knowledge of FAA FAR Part 91 operations required.
- Excellent people skills required, especially with senior executive customer groups.
- Expert technical knowledge of computerized scheduling platforms, tax and proxy rules required.
- Ability to solve complex problems with multiple potential outcomes impacting critical senior management business schedules in a real-time high pressure work environment required.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications required.
Scope & Impact
- Direct report to the Manager of Scheduling and Dispatch.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top