SAP Sales Distribution Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
In this role, you will:
- Perform service management activities and minor enhancements involved in the ongoing delivery of our SAP Sales and Distribution (SD)Module services· Provide SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) Module services using technical standards such as ISO and CMMI
- Undertake Service Management functions required to ensure compliance to budget, quality standards and committed service levels using industry policies and processes such as ISO, and best practices such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Provide input to and/or manage service improvement programs regarding customer satisfaction and service delivery.
- Work with the key customers, and/or internal businesses/end user representatives to retain customers and build the business.
- Technical knowledge – Apply growing technical knowledge of the SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) module to solve application issues of varying complexity.
- Incident Management – Resolve technical incidents and document known errors and workarounds
- Change Management/Implementation – Implement changes/solutions to meet customer needs within area of technical responsibility.
- Solution Design – Understand Solution set and be able to apply these solutions to meet customer needs within area of responsibility.
- Quality – Provide continual improvement recommendations for direct responsibility area
- Customer Relationship Management and meet customer obligations in area of responsibility.
- Contract Knowledge – Understand business contract and requirements to support and meet customer obligations in area of responsibility
1. 2 – 9 years relevant experience in SAP Sales and Distribution
2. Good verbal and written communication skills
3. Proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and targets
4. Strong in service operations; ability to interface and manage internal and external stakeholders
5. University Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Engineering or other related courses
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top