SAP Process Integration Developer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
ES Applications Services helps customers become an effective IT-enabled business by engaging the right people, processes and technologies. We provide strategy, transformation, implementation and management of custom, industry, packaged, and enterprise applications. Acting to Advise, Transform and Manage, we offer services embracing all of the leading Enterprise Applications solutions and assisting clients where they most need help. We offer services embracing IT and applications transformation, modernization, development, testing and management.
- Responsible for implementing part or all of thetechnical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technicaldesign. Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design forenterprise solutions.
- Often leads small to medium technical projects. Workswith and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customernominated representatives. Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate.
- Provides technical support and input on theapplication of technology to a defined business segment. Provides advice onsolution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
- Provides technical leadership on specific integrationactivities that are part of an engagement.
- Provides planning and design support for thedevelopment of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiplesystem environment.
- Communicates across client community, and is viewed asadding value. Demonstrates execution of the HP strategy.
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, andensures project learning’s are documented and shared. Role models Focuses onsingle customer. Solves diverse and complex. May lead a project team.
- 3 – 5 years of technical experience as team member of PI-PO related project
- BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Industrial Engineer
- Excellent English communication skills – written and verbal (80%)
- Basic SAP experience as functional/technical consultant is desired
- Ability to travel if required (25%)
- Deep understanding on ESR (Enterprise Service Repository) Objects like message mapping structures as long as integration directory an SLD (System Landscape Directory) components.
- DMT rules knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in implementations and support projects.
- JAVA knowledge is a plus.
- XSLT Mapping Experience
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top