SAP PLM Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure. Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services is one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in 135 countries. We help our clients focus their IT investments to better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transition to a new style of IT. Through our seven interconnected practices, we advise, transform, and advance each enterprise, no matter where they are in their journey. We also bring the best of HPE together to deliver innovative solutions that matter to our clients. Leveraging HPE’s portfolio we offer end-to-end solutions for today’s IT environments. For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE Enterprise Services as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
Your key tasks
- Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed technical design solution to the problem as identified by the Project/Technical Manager
- Regularly leads in the technical assessment and delivery of specific technical solutions to the customer
- Coordinates implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions in one of the following work domains: networks, applications or platforms
- Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions
- Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements
- Engages in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; often needs to develop new methods to apply to the situation
- Owns and manages knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project), ensures team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project
- Coaches others in area of expertise. Regularly produces internally published material such as knowledge briefs, service delivery kit components and modules, etc.
- Creates and supports sales activities. Manages activities and provides qualitative and quantitative information for successful sales
- Communicates with internal and external senior management confidently and demonstrates the professionalism of the job family.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first : We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action : We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart : We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers You can also find us on: https://www.facebook.com/HPECareershttps://twitter.com/HPE_Careers
What do we expect?
- Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study
- Significant professional experience
- Experience SAP PLM/PDM/DMS
- Deep and extensive technical knowledge
- Innovation and communication of new deliverables and offerings
- Understanding, at a detailed level, of architectural dependencies of technologies in use in the customer’s Information Technology (IT) environment
- Ability to work in a multi technology environment
- Troubleshooting skills and consulting skills
- Broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns
- Leadership and presentation skills
- Ability to independently complete solution implementation
- Ability to manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top