SAP PI Consultant
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Application Services Global Delivery Poland located in Warsaw offers software development and maintenance services to Hewlett Packard Enterprise customers all over the world. Poland Center focuses on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web Solutions, SAP R/3 and SAP BW implementation, Application Management, Quality Assurance & Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. Most of GDAS Poland Center employees hold multiple certifications from Oracle, Sun, Microsoft, SAP, OBI, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP and Six Sigma.
We are looking for:
SAP PI Consultant
- End-to-end delivery of SAP PI enhancements/change request/small projects to the client, including:
- gathering and analyzing customer’s requirements
- translating requirements into design specifications
- implementing changes in the system
- Level 3 support of SAP PI system (Incident Mgmt, Problem Mgmt etc.)
- Handling other service requests
- Maintaining system documentation (technical, user)
- SAP PI knowledge (esp. mappingtransformation knowledge, e.g. variables, different contexts, UDF’s, etc).
- Proven experience in SAP PI projects and/or support
- Java programming experience
- Analytical skills (business requirementsanalysis)
- Solid problemsolving skills
- Strong Germanlanguage skills (both written and spoken)
- Good English languageskills (both written and spoken)
- Eagerness tolearn
- BSc/ MScdegree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Experience inworking with Clients, focus on Client satisfaction
- Stronginterpersonal skills
- ABAP development skills
- Basic Unix/Linux know-how
- Experience inworking in multi-organization worldwide teams
We offer not only a stablejob in well renown company but it also provides an attractive workingenvironment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across theworld. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have someoccasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activitiessuitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will findinformation about what we have to offer:
- Medical package forEmployees and their closest family
- Lifeinsurance package
- Employee Assistanceprogram – help in a difficult life situation
- Freecoffee, tea and fruit
- Modernoffices in attractive locations
- Work-Life balance supportincluding flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunityfor personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPEBadge discount program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top