SAP Materials Management (MM)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world’s iconic tech companies, creating new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments, and society.
We provide solutions which enable companies to mobilize their business; mine all their data for insights, on an open, agile cloud; all this securely. We aim at making the complex, simple. Bridging the old and the new. And we do that by harnessing big data, security, mobility and cloud. We are the only company with the breadth and depth of innovative products and services to provide complete end-to-end solutions in big data, cloud, mobility and security, not just a disparate set of IT components.
We focus on delivering speed, simplicity, efficiency and agility so that customers can realize their preferred business outcomes across architectures and in ways that suit their engineering requirements and budgets. Our key areas include:
- Infrastructure – Building on the product innovations of the past year, like our Helion Cloud portfolio, Apollo water-cooled super computers, and OneView, the best converged infrastructure tool on the market.
- Services – Continuing to lead in Virtual Private Cloud and growing our Strategic Enterprise Services, including cloud, enterprise security, analytics and data management, and app modernization.
- Software – Continuing to develop the critical tools that reveal hidden insights and drive business outcomes at incredible speed and scale.
- HP Financial Services – By leveraging its HP Financial Services capability, Hewlett Packard Enterprise will be well positioned to create unique technology deployment models for customers and partners based on their specific business needs.
Apart from leading the market in enterprise infrastructure, software and services, we offer great and impactful initiatives for our employees and for society, from wellness, through diversity and inclusion, to amazing university hiring experiences, and much more. If you wonder what is like to be part of one of the world’s largest technology companies, visit our Hewlett Packard Enterprise stand, and hear directly from our employees!
In this role, you will:
- Perform service management activities and minor enhancements involved in the ongoing delivery of our SAP Materials Management (MM)Module services
- Provide application support, monitoring, troubleshooting, change and enhancement of the SAP Materials Management (MM) Module services using technical standards such as ISO and CMMI
- Undertake Service Management functions required to ensure compliance to budget, quality standards and committed service levels using industry policies and processes such as ISO, and best practices such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Provide input to and/or manage service improvement programs regarding customer satisfaction and service delivery
- Manage the technical and service relationships: between HP and the customer, between HPE and subcontractors/vendors, or among various HP internal organizations.
- Work with the key customers, and/or internal businesses/end user representatives to retain customers and build the business.
- Technical knowledge – Apply growing technical knowledge of the SAP Materials Management (MM) Module to solve application issues of varying complexity. Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create effective solutions for HPE and the customer
- Incident Management – Resolve technical incidents and document known errors and workarounds
- Change Management/Implementation – Implement changes/solutions to meet customer needs within area of technical responsibility
- Solution Design – Understand HP Solution set and be able to apply these solutions to meet customer needs within area of responsibility
- Quality – Provide continual improvement recommendations for direct responsibility area
- Customer Relationship Management
- Contract Knowledge – Understand business contract and requirements to support and meet customer obligations in area of responsibility
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top