In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Application Services Global Delivery Poland located in Warsaw offers software development and maintenance services to Hewlett Packard Enterprise customers all over the world. Poland Center focuses on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web Solutions, SAP R/3 and SAP BW implementation, Application Management, Quality Assurance & Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. Most of GDAS Poland Center employees hold multiple certifications from Oracle, Sun, Microsoft, SAP, OBI, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP and Six Sigma.
We are looking for:
Successful candidate will be a part of a SAP delivery team located in Poland and Germany. He/she will provide business consulting and application support services in SAP area, with direct customer facing activities. The services will be delivered to German clients. That´s why German language is important, as well the flexibility to travel to Germany.
Job Responsibilitieswill include:
- Participation in SAP presales, solutioning and client interactions
- Participation in SAP implementation/development projects
- SAP support (2nd/3rd level)
- At least 3-8 years’ experience in SAP business consulting
- Technical / functional background in at least one of the following SAP products/modules:
- SAP CRM
- SAP HANA (Suite-on-Hana, Hana Apps)
- Good communication skills in English language (reading, writing, speaking)
- At least intermediate in German language (and the willingness to improve/learn German language within the next 6-12 months)
- Availability to travel
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Experience in working with Clients; focus on Client satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal skills, fast learning, teamwork, good analytical, consulting and problem solving skills, strong communication skills
- Experience in working in multi-organization worldwide teams
- Experience in presales and solutioning
- Experience in manufacturing and/or automotive and/or financial and/or logistics industry
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Modern offices in attractive locations
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Badge discount program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top