SAP Business Analyst
SAP Business Analyst
Provides consulting to businesses, functions, and geographies that utilize IT services and drives effective business engagement for IT. Understands the specific goals and needs of the business, function, or geography and represents those needs to the IT organization. Develops and maintains relationships with appropriate members of the business/function/geography organization. Works to align business, function, and geography requirements with IT plans and priorities. Facilitates business, function, and geography involvement in IT projects to identify requirements, gather feedback, and finalize scope. Identifies opportunities for IT to leverage solutions across business, function, and geographic organizations. Establishes effective processes for managing the relationship on an ongoing basis. Communicates IT standards and new IT solutions, processes, and policies to the businesses, functions, and geographies. Connects business/function/geography "customers" with appropriate IT technical resources when technical discussions are necessary. SAP functional and technical knowledge needed.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with several business implementation teams. Uses deep business knowledge and business acumen to drive improvements in IT engagement for major initiatives. Influences overall IT and business planning interlock.
- Communicates specific IT decisions relevant to the business implementation teams.
- Represents the needs of the business, function, or geography during implementation projects.
- Communicates standard IT solutions to meet the needs of the business, function geography or organization.
- Actively participates in selected IT projects to ensure that business, function, and geography "customers" receive sufficient and timely communications.
- Follows defined processes and implements process changes as needed to meet ongoing IT objectives.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years of related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 4 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong written and verbal skills. Experience in managing relationships. Significant business experience in relevant domains. Experience in managing small IT projects or participating in larger IT projects. Experience in process improvement.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top