SAP BI Consultant
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Application Services Global Delivery Poland located in Warsaw offers software development and maintenance services to Hewlett Packard Enterprise customers all over the world. Poland Center focuses on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web Solutions, SAP R/3 and SAP BW implementation, Application Management, Quality Assurance & Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. Most of GDAS Poland Center employees hold multiple certifications from Oracle, Sun, Microsoft, SAP, OBI, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP and Six Sigma.
We are looking for:
SAP BI Consultant
Job location: Warsaw/Lodz
The SAP BI Consultant will act independently and advise, manage and develop the solution for complex projects. He/she will provide subject matter expertise for addressing customer requirements both from technical side and functional side, and strive to architect and develop final product in most effective way. He/She will also have an opportunity to lead small and medium size project teams during some undertakings.
Typical activates will cover:
- Gathering and validating business requirements
- Translating business requirements into technical SAP BW solutions (architecture and design)
- Configuring and customizing of SAP BW applications
- Supporting SAP BW applications
- Contributing to SAP BI community and initiatives within BI domain
- BSc/ MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Proven experience and strong understanding of SAP BW concepts
- Experience in SAP BW application development
- At least basic skills in Business Objects and ABAP
- Strong English language skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Autonomous, strong ownership and drive to get things done
- Eagerness to learn and adaptability to changes
- Knowledge of German language will be a big advantage
- Experience with solutions like SAP HANA, BW-IP, BPC, DSIM, Lumira, Predictive Analytics, Data Services, ILM, Fiori
- Functional experience in one of the SAP modules (APO, FI/CO, SD, HCM, CRM, APO)
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Modern offices in attractive locations
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Badge discount program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top