SAP Basis HANA & OSDB Migration Expert
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) has a comprehensive Infrastructure Services portfolio that produces better business outcomes for our clients by reducing costs, enabling growth and managing risk. HPE ES ITO combines years of innovative technology and research with a broad portfolio and global reach to deliver superior value to our clients. For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
SAP Basis HANA & OSDB Migration Expert
As a Certified SAP Basis OS/DB migration Consultant you are expected to have hands-on experience in performing SAP OS/DB migrations across different OS and Database platforms. You should have worked as a SAP Basis consultant with at least 08 years of hands-on experience managing Productive environments with minimum 2 End to End OSDB Migration projects and atlest 1 major upgrade project.
You should be a good team player.
Technical Skills Required Knowledge
- At least 8 Plus years of hands-on experience in either SAP Basis Administration, Database Administration or OS Administration
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, problem- solving, and conceptual skills
- Strong customer focus and management of client expectations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- SAP Basis experience on release 4.6 and above
- SAP experience on any of the following NetWeaver technologies:
- SAP Basis NetWeaver Administration
- Business Warehouse / Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Portal Administration/ SAP Workplace
- SAP Exchange Infrastructure (SAP PI) Administration / SAP Business Connector
- SAP J2EE 7.0, 7.1 & 7.2 CE, 7.3 and higher
- SAP Solution Manager operations (MOPZ,RCA, Managed system configurations)
- Trex Administration
- SAP OSDB Migration
- SAP Major release upgrade
- SAP HANA implementation and Administration
Ø University degree (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems etc.) or equivalent experience in IT or relevant business area.
Ø Good understanding of ITIL, Service standard processes (certification preferred)
1. How many OS/DB Migrations you have worked on?
Minimum 2 Migrations End to End Mandatory.
2. Have you worked on any of the following OS (HPUX, Linux, AIX environment))
Any one of the above is a must.
3. Have you worked on any of the following DB (Oracle, DB2, Sybase and Hana)?
Oracle is a must and others is an added advantage.
4. Are you OS/DB Migration Certified? (YES) – Mandatory.
5. Are you willing to work in 24*7 projects? Yes
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first : We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action : We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart : We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers You can also find us on: https://www.facebook.com/HPECareers https://twitter.com/HPE_Careers
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field or equivalent work experience. May have Master’s degree in related field. Often holds intermediate-level certification(s) in work field. Typically 8 years of relevant experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Typical skills include:
- (Expert) in one or more technology sub-areas
- (strong) understanding of related technologies
- (strong) Customer Service
- General Project Management
- Influencing Others
- Customer/Vendor Management
- Business Analysis
- General Financial Management
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top