SAP Basis Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
SAP Basis Consultant – Resolve problems, perform basis sustain functions (such as: Production Transports and Restarts, Backup & Output Management Setup and Configuration, Database changes and System Refreshes). The position involves participation in on-call support as well as communication with client and offshore team members regarding requirements, project statuses, workload balancing, and trouble tickets.
Education and Experience Required:
5 years of experience in commercial or public sector. Educational degree preferred.
- SAP BASIS resource
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP Basis support for ECC 6.0, GTS and other SAP Product suites.
- Experience supporting a SAP on a windows environment is preferred
- Experience with Vertex preferred
- HANA, Fiori, GTS experience a plus
- Experience in SAP XI (PI) a plus
- Experience with SAP NW 7.0/7.1 Technology. ABAP and JAVA
- Experience in SAP Technical Upgrade methodologies
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager technical configuration and operations
- Understanding of working in a Regulated environment
- On-call Support.
- Strong Communication Skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top