SAP APO Consultant
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we createnew possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which helpbusinesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most ofits potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
InPoland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
ApplicationServices Global Delivery Poland located in Warsaw offers softwaredevelopment and maintenance services to Hewlett Packard Enterprise customersall over the world. Poland Center focuses on Data Warehousing/BusinessIntelligence, Web Solutions, SAP R/3 and SAP BW implementation, ApplicationManagement, Quality Assurance & Testing, Business and Systems Analysis.Most of GDAS Poland Center employees hold multiple certifications from Oracle,Sun, Microsoft, SAP, OBI, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP and Six Sigma.
SAP APO Consultant
Job location: Warsaw, Łódź
Successful candidate will be part of a growing SAP APO delivery team located in Poland, providing projects and services to international customers, and on a daily basis working with clients and teams located world-wide. He/she will participate in end-to-end project implementations delivered in a dynamic environment and having possibility to create innovative solutions. He/she will have the opportunity to develop both in the technology and business areas.
- Gathering business requirements
- Validating that the business requirements are complete, consistent, concise and achievable
- Translating business requirements into technical SAP APO solutions
- Configuring and customizing of SAP APO applications
- Designing, testing and implementing custom technical developments in SAP APO area, to fulfill special customer’s requirements
- Supporting SAP APO applications
- Contributing to SAP APO community and initiatives within SAP APO domain
- BSc/ MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- At least 3-years’ experience in similar position
- Participation with at least 2 full end to end SAP APO implementations
- Proven and strong understanding of one of thefollowing SAP APO concepts: SAP APO DP, SNP, PP/DS, gATP
- Experience in SAP APO application development
- Strong English language skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Autonomous, strong ownership and drive to get things done
- Eagerness to learn and adaptability to changes
- Certifications confirming gained skills (e.g. SAP Certified Application Associate – Planning and GATP in SAP SCM APO)
- At least basic ABAP debugging skills
We offernot only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Modern offices in attractive locations
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Badge discount program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top