SAP Advanced Planner and Optimizer (APO)
In this role, you will:
- Perform service management activities and minor enhancements involved in the ongoing delivery of our SAP Advanced Planner & Optimizer (APO) Module services
- Provide application support, monitoring, troubleshooting, change and enhancement of the SAP Advanced Planner & Optimizer (APO) Module services using technical standards such as ISO and CMMI
- Undertake Service Management functions required to ensure compliance to budget, quality standards and committed service levels using industry policies and processes such as ISO, and best practices such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Provide input to and/or manage service improvement programs regarding customer satisfaction and service delivery
- Manage the technical and service relationships: between HP and the customer, between HP and subcontractors/vendors, or among various HP internal organizations.
- Work with the key customers, and/or internal businesses/end user representatives to retain customers and build the business.
- Technical knowledge – Apply growing technical knowledge of the SAP Advanced Planner & Optimizer (APO) Module to solve application issues of varying complexity. Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create effective solutions for HP and the customer
- Incident Management – Resolve technical incidents and document known errors and workarounds
- Change Management/Implementation – Implement changes/solutions to meet customer needs within area of technical responsibility
- Solution Design – Understand HP Solution set and be able to apply these solutions to meet customer needs within area of responsibility
- Quality – Provide continual improvement recommendations for direct responsibility area
- Customer Relationship Management
- Contract Knowledge – Understand business contract and requirements to support and meet customer obligations in area of responsibility
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top