Sales Supt Mgmt Analyst
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity
- Prepares and reviews materials to communicate issue resolution for external customers, coordinating with external-facing representatives as appropriate.
- Owns and reviews reports detailing performance indicators, sales trends, and other sales data-related analysis; highlights implications, drawing conclusions and recommendations from trends and observations.
- Coordinates exempt level team members by providing project management (e.g., coordinates dayto- day activities), mentoring, and coaching.
- Manages post-sales order management (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, data analysis); handles a limited number of the most complex customer accounts.
- Manages relationships with other departments and support groups (e.g., internal sales, audit, operational support, delivery) to resolve highly complex issues.
- Ensures resolution of open order (backlog) report by coordinating team members and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and ensures any escalated issues are resolved.
- Ensures resolution of escalated and highly complex order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and analysis; serves as a subject matter expert to other departments on sales data management topics to support critical projects.
- Handles a limited number of customer accounts that have highest importance.
- Supports solutions that impact other departments.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree with a focus in business or finance; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Expert knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Thorough understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Expert problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Expert time management skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Good mentoring and coaching skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top