Sales Support Representative with Turkish Skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions.
Support Sales Representative role
- Acts as a first point of contact for ongoing customer accounts/HPE Partners on daily operational matters
- Ensures the check and resolution for all order/ revenue / and business relevant issues
- Maintains high satisfaction level of customers thru proactive communication, proper prioritization of received requests and high data accuracy
- Responds and resolves all customer requests using email, phone and Skype for business
- Resolves operational issues that may arise from the end-to-end sales process (e.g., order status, cancellations, invoicing)
- Takes full ownership of Front Office responsibilities and coordinates all activities within the process, including involvement of partners both internal and external
- Ensures the interface between Credit and Collections, license sales team, SW business, delivery, product development (I.e. order status, revenue, post-sales). Ensures all questions are answered
- Contacts customers with cancelled support in order to identify win back opportunities
- Ensures forecast accuracy ( for assigned pipeline using Support Sales Cloud tool)
(Knowledge, skills, experience)
- First level university degree
- Typically 2 years of related experience (e.g., sales, customer service, procurement, sales support)
- Fluent in English and Turkish (both written and spoken)
- Solid PC Knowledge (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, database in general)
- SAP know-how
- Previous experience in a renewal/ inside sales/telesales role, collections, ideally in a software department. Alternatively customer support experience.
- Knowledge on E2E sales process
- Ability to structure and apply basic organizational skills to manage daily operational issues
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey medium to advanced impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers.
- Business comprehension
- Proven negotiations skills and techniques
- Proven abilities in customers relationship management
- Initiative and ability to work under pressure
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top