Sales Support Management Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
- Analyzes sales data and compiles information for reports (e.g., pipeline forecasting, quality assurance); identifies trends and makes observations.
- Manages day-to-day post-sales order management (e.g., credits, returns) and resolution of customer issues (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, data analysis); handles multiple moderately complex customer accounts.
- May mentor non-exempt level team members on day-to-day activities.
- Manages open order (backlog) report issues resolution and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues as necessary.
- Resolves order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and analysis; serves as a subject matter expert to other departments (e.g., testing new systems to ensure order management system works correctly).
- Handles several customer accounts that have low to moderate importance.
- Supports solutions that impact other departments.
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a related field.
- Good communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Developed understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Intermediate time management skills.
- Developing project management skills.
- Developing mentoring and coaching skills.
- Intermediate/Advanced Level in Excel
- Basic knowledge in Databases is desired.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top