Sales Support Management Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Sales Support Management Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Prepares materials to communicate issue resolution for external customers.
- Reviews and analyzes reports detailing performance indicators, sales trends, and other sales data-related analysis, providing recommendations as appropriate.
- Manages post-sales order management (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, data analysis); handles a limited number of highly complex customer accounts.
- Coordinates non-exempt and Entry level team members by providing project management (e.g., coordinates day-to-day activities), mentoring, and coaching.
- Manages open order (backlog) report issues resolution and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues as necessary.
- Ensures resolution of order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and analysis; serves as a subject matter expert to other departments on sales data management topics.
- Handles a few customer accounts that have moderate to high importance.
- Supports solutions that impact other departments.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
- 2-4 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Advanced knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Solid understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Basic project management skills.
- Basic mentoring and coaching skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
- Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
- Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
- Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top