Sales Support Management Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Technology Services (TS) guides customers to the New Style of IT by transforming and supporting infrastructure that enables optimal business outcomes. Our vision is to be the undisputed leading provider of Enterprise Technology Services through our constant innovation and customers-for-life mindset. We advise our customers by helping align their IT strategy to business value. We transform their IT landscape and provide a safe journey for our customers on their way to the New Style of IT. We deliver agility and flexibility to our customers, while also ensuring security and stability, reducing risk and delivering unmatched value.
The Sales Support Management Analyst will be responsible for:
- Working actively with sales and business teams to get feedback
- Pro-active communication and got to point for Go To Market Management
- Support operational escalations relating to poor metrics or internal/external complaints
- Work with Lead to solve process issues and collaborate on projects
- Closely monitor the pulse of the account and sales activities for pro-active escalation to Senior Management
- Responsible for managing service requests for new process/changes
- Overall responsibility for month end close activities
- Proactively create and deploy key program initiatives to drive TS strategy, growth and quality
- Support evolution of sales program rules in agreement with regional sales and ensure global consistent implementation
- Partner with TS business and Sales to improve annuity performance and operational performance levels
- Monitors E2E processes and the overall workflow management
- Support process monitoring like Renewal planning, order booking and upfront registration
- Monitors account metrics and drive corrective actions
- Drives improvement plans
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree with a focus in Business or Finance; may have advanced university degree.
- 4-6 years of experience
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Expert knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Thorough understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Expert problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Expert time management skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Good mentoring and coaching skills.
- Strong technical skills (Excel, SAP, PowerPoint)
- Must have knowledge around servers, networking, Cloud
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
- Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
- Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
- Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top