Sales Support Internship M/F
Sales Support Internship M/F
The power of creative thinking and technology can transform lives, energize businesses, and empower communities. HPE creates a better future for everyone through actions and innovations that simultaneously drive human, economic, and environmental progress. HPE advances the overall health and well-being of people, helps businesses and economies thrive, and works to strengthen the environment.
Our Internship Programme
Structured development program for a period of 12 months during which students will get the opportunity to participate on different trainings and presentations and so will be able to better develop their skills for given areas and particular positions. HPE is committed to the development of each of its employees, equipping them with all the skills for an international career. We concentrate on both 'soft' and technical skills, placing heavy emphasis on 'on the job' learning as well as formal instruction.
Interns @HPE could also benefit from:
- Having an assigned Buddy to help and support you during the program's duration
- Chance to participate in projects sponsored by senior leaders
- Access to various trainings
- Opportunity to establish and develop professional network in the company
Scope of the Internship Programme :
Within the Internship programme you will have a chance to understand and be part of daily business operations within Enterprise Group department of a global leader in enterprise IT solutions – Hewlett Packard Enterprise company. Slovakia may be a small market comparing to Germany or, let's say UK, but joining our team can definitely be your great opportunity for starting your career in business. You will have a chance to experience first-hand how sales works, what processes are necessary to book a customer order, what creative process goes into preparation of a customer offer but most importantly – you'll become part of our great local team!
If you are seriously considering a business or sales career, this Internship might be the right first step for you!
- Communication and support of Partner Business Management team representatives with daily business tasks
- Support with new leads processing and assignments within CRM system
- Collecting documents and various approvals for deals
- Opportunity management inside salesforce.com CRM
- Handling of Sales tools used in Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Student of Technical or Economic University preferred - 2nd to 4th grade
- Passion for communication and meeting of new people
- Enjoys working with people, a team player
- Good presentation skills
- Sound Microsoft Office knowledge (primarily MS Excel)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Client oriented behavior and communication
- Ownership of problems until resolution, self-drive, responsibility for the outcome
- Is OK to work under the stress with good attention to detail
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top