Sales Support Associate
Sales Support Associate
The Hewlett Packard Financial Services Sales Associate (SA) provides support to a set of Account Executives (AE) and Account Managers (AM) by undertaking various sales support activities that will help increase sales productivity for these roles and enabling them to achieve higher results. The SA will perform a wide variety of sales support and administrative tasks which will enable AE's and AM's to spend more quality time selling into their assigned accounts. This role is on a Quarterly ICP plan. The Sales Associate plan has a component connected to the Volume and/or AM performance of the group the Sales Associate supports as well as an individual performance component – see ICP SA documentation.
- An additional point of contact for customers and partners
- Will filter out simple requests and complete those activities
- Timely assistance in identifying/qualifying more complex sales tasks and routing them to the appropriate sales person
- Regular dialogue with Account Executives and Account Managers to provide updates on existing activities
- Perform sales administrative tasks required for team to achieve its sales plan
- Assist in updating various sales funnel/pipeline on a timely basis
- Proactively follow up with partners and customers on proposals and of all required documentation in a timely manner
- Knowledge of HP/HPFS processes and organizations
- Proactive, responsive, and accountable
- Finance and IT industry knowledge
- Has an interest in developing a career in sales
- Multilingual a distinct advantage
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in virtual team environments
- College degree required, post graduate degree a plus
- 1+ years of sales related experience preferred
HP Financial Services Profile:
HP Financial Services delivers investment solutions that can help maximize the full potential of IT to create better business outcomes. Providing flexible services and capabilities that support the entire IT lifecycle, we partner with customers to help build investment strategies that enhance business agility and control to scale technology with speed and confidence.
HP Financial Services is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of IT by providing:
- Access to technology on terms that align to business needs
- Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility
- Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis
- The capability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence
HP Financial Services helps customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver on business goals.
- Global presence and capabilities:
- More than $12 billion in portfolio assets
- $3 billion in annual revenue
- 1,300 employees, doing business in more than 50 countries
- Manages 1.3 million units in secondary markets annually
- The world's leading provider of certified pre-owned HP equipment
- Website: hp.com/hpfinancialservices/
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top