Sales Support Analyst II
Sales Support Analyst II
- Acts as a first point of contact for regular, on-going customer accounts and some "top-tier" customers, on daily operational matters.
- Resolves operational issues that may arise from the end-to-end sales process (e.g., order status, returns, and deliveries, invoicing, returns, and financial post- sales programs).
- Acts as a point of contact for a specialized topic (e.g., order management, special pricing) and trains team members.
- Contributes to efforts to optimize current processes, often collaborating with other groups within HP to improve day-to-day activities.
- Represents team as a subject matter expert on internal processes to other functions and organizations.
- Maintains an enhanced TCE through proactive communication and handling as well as a high level of data quality.
- Assures interface between support sales, support business, delivery, back office, process development and the customer. Makes sure that questions are answered.
- Assures check and balance function, business controls and audit compliance in order to secure HPE' s financials.
- Assures the admin responsibility for the realization of individual contracts. Assure that they are handled correctly from a commercial and legal point of view along the HPE Services customer support policies and procedures.
- Sometimes needs to take over lead functions for customer projects from an admin point of view.
- Processes that need to be adapted for customer needs need to be developed under the framework of effective and cost management.
- Ensure that processes are optimized and that knowledge is transferred to all involved parties at the interfaces to other functions.
- Assures correct handling of support contracts within the HPE systems.
- Acts as entry point for C&C, delivery issues, finance, CRS.
- Presents and escalates professional topics in the area of responsibility to the management team, the own team and adjacent teams.
- Initiate and attend interdisciplinary meetings.
- Assures compliance with the HPE standards of business conduct.
- Knows and uses the HPE internal network.
- Analyzes processes and business cases in order to provide solutions for improvement.
- Deliver Training/Guidelines to customer online (eg. PWB/S360/S360Pro tool).
- Monitoring of the e2e process between FO & BO.
- Assure that all document are imaged in a timely manner.
- to know and submit to the health and work security regulations
- not to unplug, deactivate, modify or randomly stop the machines, and to correctly use these devices
- to immediately announce the employer and/or the designated employees about any situation related to the working environment, they have strong reasons to consider a real danger for the health and security of the employees, as well as accidents of their own
- to take part in Health and Security training sessions, whenever called for
Education and Experience Required
- University graduate
- Typically 2-4 years of related experience (e.g., supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management).
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) & Other European language.
- Computer literate – particularly Microsoft Package (Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, IE, etc.)
- SAP know-how will be considered a plus.
Knowledge and Skills
- Communication skills with ability to convey medium impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers and management. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Understanding of moderately complex internal operational issues.
- Developed problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Broad knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations.
- Developing knowledge of local legal compliance issues.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Ability to structure and apply developed organizational skills to manage daily operational issues.
- Good knowledge in business administration.
- Organizational and inter personal skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top