Sales Support Analyst
- Assures the check and balance function for all order-/ revenue- / and business relevant issues as well as to assure the compliance with SAB 101
- Maintains an enhanced TCE through proactive communication and handling as well as a high level of data quality.
- Assures full ownership for FO/BO responsibilities and coordinate e2e activities including the involved near- and offshore partners. Actively applies and uses the near- offshore processes and work effectively with BPO/GBC. Replies to BPO/GBC Questions
- Assures interface between support sales, support business, delivery, GBC, Process development and the customer. Makes sure that questions are answered
- Assures check and balance function, business controls and audit compliance in order to secure HPE’ s financials
- Assures the admin responsibility for the realization of individual contracts. Assures that they are handled correctly from a commercial and legal point of view along the HPE Services customer support policies and procedures.
- Processes that need to be adapted for customer needs need to be developed under the framework of effective and cost management.
- Assures correct handling of support contracts within the HPS systems.
- Acts as entry point for C&C, delivery issues, finance, CRS
- Presents and escalates professional topics in the area of responsibility to the management team, the own team and adjacent teams.
- Calculate the prices of a quotation relative to license list prices
- Access necessary systems or data repositories to retrieve missing data
- Record approved quotation in tracking folders and SharePoint
- Send approvals to sales or approval escalation to EMEA desk
- Assure that all documents are imaged in a timely manner
- University graduate
- Business administration or engineering background preferred
- 1-2 years previous work experience
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Understanding of operating in an near/offshore environment
- Standing towards business and sales to assure the check and balance function
- Good knowledge in business administration
- Business comprehension
- SAP know-how or similar
- Quality and details oriented with high analytical skills
- Agility in dealing with numbers and complex calculation
- Fast learner, very well organized person, able to meet strict deadlines
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication skills and customer oriented thinking
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top