Sales Specialist - Technology Services
The Technology Services Sales Specialist protects and growsthe annuity customer base through strong and profitable contract renewal,conversion and upsell. The TS Sales Specialist works proactively with thecustomer at their assigned accounts to build confidence in HPE. They driveopportunities from qualification through price negotiation to close, deliveringorder target, profitable business and expanded share of wallet. They actively useand promote tools to maximise growth opportunities and efficiency.
They may specialize in efficient telesales renewalexecution using eTools in the small/medium business segment, or specialize in’retain and develop’ commercial & public accounts working with customers andwith TS Sales team as needed for major changes or new solutions.
- Delivers& looks to exceed assigned order target
- Proactiveaccount planning to maximize account farming – upsell and conversionopportunities
- Maintainhigh level of customer satisfaction
- Strongfunnel and accurate forecast
- Increaseusage of e-Commerce
- Proactiverenewal management
- Firstpoint of contact for contracts renewal management
- Activeengagement with Sales/Business contacts working as one account team
- Meetingindividual metrics related to the activities under their responsibility
- Adherenceto all policy and audit requirements within process
- Attendanceand input into account reviews, be involved in forecasting or customer meetingsand account planning
- Communicatecontract amendment and financial implications to the account team and relevantbusiness management
- Driveadherence to standard process requirements
- Proactivelyidentifies and reacts to customer issues and queries, developing solutions andescalating as appropriate.
- Providequoting solutions to Sales and customer
Knowledge and skills
- Solidsales and negotiation skills (on the phone / face-to-face for larger accounts)
- Knowledgeof customer accountspecifics & customers business, with strong commercial awareness andbusiness acumen
- Listensto customer needs and tailors messages to customers based on their needs andties-in additional upsell, upgrades, or extended services
- Musthave a team player spirit
- Mustbe able to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Mustbe able to apply subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex businessissues
- Ongoingmanagement of her/his own opportunity pipeline in HPE customer relationshipmanagement (CRM) tool. Ability to provide accurate and timely inputs to salesforecast upon management request
- Strongpresentation, communication and influencing skills.
- Analyticalwith attention to detail and MS office knowledge (excel).
- PreferablySAP & SalesForce knowledge
- Ideally2-4 years’ experience in similar role
Can lead to:
- Subjectmatter expert
- Nextlevel of Account Sales management in HPE
- TeamLead & Management Role
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top