Sales Specialist - Storage
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Your key tasks
- Works closely with the pursuit team and account team to understand the scope of the global engagement and contract in order to provide requisite analysis/information and recommendations to the pursuit and account teams
- Once the deal is signed, work closely with the transition manager to ensure the metrics are right; financial metrics, tax and accounting processes are developed and implemented globally
- Lead the end to end contracting process post signature including support to contract integration, change management, governance activities, upsells and renegotiations
- Lead deal teams and represents HPE to the customer for Outsourcing deals up to $500m TCV
- Responsible for assembling all required resources/skills into develop proposal, pursue and win large international Outsourcing deals
- Acts as a Strategic Partner, Trusted Advisor
What do we expect?
- University or Bachelor’s degree
- Typically 9 years directly related experience in Outsourcing and/typically 12 years in complex IT service business environment
- Demonstrate business, technical, or functional knowledge at the mastery level, as well as administration or operations knowledge
- Strong understanding of global Finance or HR negotiation and contracting issues and regulations
- High level of vertical industry knowledge and vertical solution expertise in multiple key industry IT domains
- Highly developed consultative approach, solution selling and business development skills
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Strong negotiation, influencing and communication skills at a CIO level
- Leadership skills in directing pursuit and/or delivery teams
- Business and customer oriented team player with ability to form alliances across global boundaries
- Ability to cope with very high peak workloads,
extensive travel and periods away from home, short deadlines and pressure
- Fluent in English
- Advanced University degree
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top