Sales Specialist Storage
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the most comprehensive portfolio in IT industry, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
The Enterprise Group sells a converged infrastructure portfolio of standards-based, integrated products & services developed specifically to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services for traditional “brick and mortar” data centers, as well as for customers looking to the “cloud” to manage their IT environment.
We are looking for a Sales Specialist Storage to fulfill the following tasks:
- Responsible for creating and driving the Storage SMB sales pipeline.
- Capture leads outside of specialization and use closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow-up by others.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position the storage products portfolio and services better.
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
- Provide support to Account managers and provide input regarding business development and solution expertise.
- Development of quota objectives and future direction for defined product category.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the customers and partners up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts within SMB, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Works closely with and leveraging external storage partners to deliver sale.
- Directs or coordinates supporting sales activities.
- Works closely with the Inside Sales Team in Prague on Storage Opportunities.
Scope and Impact
- Works on SMB Top Accounts and ISR Territory Accounts.
- Works closely with our Top Storage Partner to develop Storage Business in the assigned Territories.
- Significant percentage of time spent directly with customer; interfaces with all levels, including highest within customer organization.
- Develop business plan in conjunction with customer and develop Top Accounts in Storage.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s degree.
- Directly related previous work experience.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
- Extensive selling experience within industry and on similar products.
- Typically 8-12 years of advanced sales experience.
- 2-3 years of product sales in storage.
- End customer sales acumen and business/financial acumen.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Is considered as an expert in knowledge of storage products, solution and service offerings as well as competitor’s offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
- Understands the storage industry and SMB market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
- Understands and applies program/project management methods and processes to define, plan, cost, resource, track and ensure successful pursuit.
- Understands the role of IT within area of storage and how companies’ solutions differently address specific industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities.
- Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
- Seniority to deal with C levels contacts.
- Communication competencies on a high-level.
- Project management skills required.
- Very good language skills in German and English.
We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the most attractive employers in the world.
We are offering an annual fix salary of minimum 33.054 EUR with the willingness to pay significantly more depending on individual experience and qualification and an extensive benefits program.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely have to get to know each other.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top