Sales Specialist (f/m) - Telco OSS Domain
Sales Specialist (f/m) - Telco OSS Domain
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the most comprehensive portfolio in IT industry, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Communications & Media Solutions (CMS) is the worldwide HPE entity dedicated to the Telecom & Media industry.
CMS business is a strategic declaration by HPE of the importance of industry specific, services and software rich solutions. The organization is built around our capabilities in four solution domains – Application and Cloud Enablement, Actionable Customer Intelligence - BSS, Operations Support Systems, Media & Entertainment. This is a fully aligned functional organization with a solutions business model, built on a mix of consulting & integration services combined with software IP.
We are looking for a CMS OSS Domain Sales Specialist (f/m) to drive the growth of our CMS Business for and located in the Central-/Eastern Cluster Region:
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the pursuit team and account team to understand the scope of the engagement in order to provide requisite business recommendations.
- Lead the end to end sales and contracting process including support to contract integration, change management, governance activities, up sells and renegotiations.
- Responsible for assembling all required resources/skills to develop proposal, pursue and win large deals
- Assists in opportunity qualification and risk assessment.
- Responsible for validating/endorsing the technical solution for the deal. Works with delivery to assure that solution design can be properly delivered.
- Develops deal timeline and ensures that pursuit team meets deal milestones and deadlines.
- Leads pursuit team in developing and substantiating a winning value proposition that meets the needs of the customer, including analyzing critical business drivers and risks.
- Assess and quantify risk for major, high-stakes projects and programs.
- Frequently represents the organization to other businesses within the company and to external customers/clients.
- Acts as subject matter expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree, preferable in IT/Telecom
- Typically 5+ year experience in complex Communication Service Provider OSS business environment preferable sales
- Prior selling experience includes multiple, diverse set of selling responsibilities
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface
- Communication service provider customer knowledge in assigned region
- Proposal and business/financial management experience
- Strong understanding of global negotiation and contracting issues and regulations
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Communication Service Provider network architecture and OSS knowledge
- Experience in articulating the business value of Communication Service Provider OSS Transformation (Assurance and Fulfillment) and wider Operation Transformation including both, the Software features and the Services capabilities needed to maximize organization effectiveness, streamline business processes, and optimize applications
- Familiar with NFV digital transformations and NFV orchestration
- Able to negotiate deals where HPE is not the low-cost provider
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Highly developed consultative approach, solution selling and business development skills
- Business and customer oriented team player with ability to form alliances across global boundaries
- Proven program management skills and able to demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in German and English language
In Austria we are offering an annual fix salary of minimum 55.650 EUR related to KV Handel (60:40 split), with the willingness to pay significantly more depending on individual experience and qualification.
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, HPE is one of the most attractive employers in the world. Are you interested in this exiting job opportunity?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via our job portal.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top