Aruba Networks, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions. Aruba delivers IT solutions that empower organisations to serve #GenMobile - mobile-savvy users who rely on cloud-based business apps for every aspect of their work & personal lives. Aruba Networks is one of the fastest growing businesses breaking moulds & the marketplace is taking notice.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Specialist to be based in Canberra, Reporting to the Aruba General Manager you will be part of a close-knit, fun & professional team. Your territory will include assigned Federal Government, ACT Government & Enterprise customers in the ACT. You will be an energetic self-starter with initiative to achieve results.
- Lead HPE Aruba Network's sales into assigned Federal Departments, Agency's, ACT Government & Enterprise customers in the ACT to deliver quarterly & annual sales revenue & gross profit targets
- Prospect for a pipeline of opportunities
- Prepare & collaborate with peers, channel partners & management as part of territory, account, opportunity & "blue sky" planning requirements
- Use customers, partners, peers, management & own expertise to build relationships to seek out new sales pipeline, or expand existing opportunities & drive pursuit to win business
- Create strategic sales plans, prioritise & manage time around the plan
- Establish a professional, working & consultative relationships with a range of people & positions in the assigned customers, up to & including the C-level
- Develop expertise & knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell Aruba solutions & articulate the value proposition
- Maintain accurate sales opportunity information in Sales Force & report weekly on forecast & activities
Experience & Skills Required:
- Demonstrate a track record of sales success in an IT Sales role selling into Federal government agencies & regularly meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Networking sales or security sales experience preferred
- Experience working with Channel partners or IT vendors highly regarded
- Results-oriented, solutions focused, driven, highly energetic, perseverant
- Innovative & driven in the pursuit of new business &/or portfolio enhancement
- Strong ability to engage with people & build relationships
- Ability to work in groups or independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Must be Australian citizen so you are eligible for a Government Security Clearance
An OTE package commensurate skills & experience is on offer. At Aruba we offer an exciting & fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration & growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market & have fun doing it all!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company is committed to the values of workforce diversity, career development, equal employment opportunities & workplace flexibility. If you would like the opportunity to work for a leading edge global technology company & grow your career please Apply Now following the prompts.
For more information on the portfolio this role champions visit www.arubanetworks.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top