Sales Representative EMEA - DataCentre
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data centre to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Sales Representative EMEA – Datacentre
Responsibilities and measure
- Accountable for business growth, increase HPE market share and revenue for assigned accounts
- Coordinates all HPE sales activities in the Datacentre area
- Meets or exceeds quota and goals for assigned accounts
- Develops tactics to generate new Datacentre sales
- Provides input to team on overall sales strategy, cost optimization, and disciplined process management (pipeline review, asset management, demo sales achievement, etc.)
- Ensures optimum sales coverage through direct pre-sales and partner sales resources and different routes to markets.
- Implementation of and management of SFDC (Salesforce) Datacentre.
- Builds lasting, consultative relationships with assigned customer accounts.
- Coach and support junior colleagues and sales management in developing key and/or difficult account opportunities
- Builds long-term growth opportunities using the Account Business Planning process and works with the AGM (Global account manager)/C&P (commercial& private) teams where present on ABP (account business plan) planning for key accounts
with a series of strategic goals or priorities. Assumes responsibility for the successful implementation of business plans for assigned accounts. Contributes to the overall strategic definition of the Datacentre function by employing experience and a strong business acumen. Acts as a key advisor to sales management in influencing the strategic direction of the business.
Minimum of 10 years sales experience in Telco or IT infrastructure solutions with demonstrable track record of overachievement
- Ideally has examples of selling data centre deals in an enterprise or service provider context – to be screened by telephone!
- Experience selling both directly and indirectly through channels
- Preferably had experience selling as an overlay sales person in a matrix organization
- if not clearly the person will understand the dynamics of a matrix organization where there are Account Managers responsible for accounts in specific verticals and the sales specialist is an “expert” in his/her product environment and will act as a team player to enable deals of this type to happen
- Ideally worked for US culture organization – must speak English
The following summary provides key requirements for skills and knowledge:
Demonstrates expert knowledge of Data Center and latest networking technology & solutions
Expert in network industry competitive landscape
Establishes thought leadership in technical specialty area with customers
Has demonstrated extensive hands-on level skills with a broad range of the technology
Demonstrates strong communications and writing skills with customer networking department, IT management, as well as C-level executives
Demonstrated ability to work as the solution lead for large complex opportunities at a Regional or global level
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top