Sales Processing - Supervisor
Sales Processing - Supervisor
"Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We're solving the world's most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you'll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You'll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you'll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?"
- Provides direct day-to-day supervision for a team of support level individual contributors providing general and administrative support for sales processing and order fulfillment for an organization
- Ensures proper and timely execution of sales processing activities for assigned team, which may include: creating quotes, performing pricing, registering information and producing documentation, order execution, billing and invoice production and configuration of order systems to meet standard client requirements
- Manages deliverables and schedules for assigned team, ensuring that resources are appropriately allocated and that goals, objectives, timelines, and budgets are met in accordance with program and organizational roadmaps.
- Communicates activity status and escalates issues to supervisors and direct managers
- Interacts with and engages internal and external partners and suppliers to ensure that team members are effectively communicating and collaborating with internal and external resources.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement and cost reductions opportunities.
- Provides immediate people-care management for assigned team members, including hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans in accordance with organizational directives, coaching and training.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school or equivalent secondary education certification required
- first level university degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Typically 3 - 4 years of related work experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
- Beginning project management skills including time and risk management, resource prioritization, and project structuring.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage day-to-day team and work responsibilities to drive workforce development and achieve desired results
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence skills
- mastery in English and local language
- Business acumen, technical knowledge, and extensive knowledge in sales processes and systems
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Good understanding of company's policies and processes.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top